Licensed in residential and small commercial construction, Chris Spors Custom Homes has been building high quality custom and speculative homes in the Cleveland, TN area since January 2000. Our projects have ranged from 1,100 SF entry level homes to 7,600 SF vacation lake homes, and everything between. Whether it's a $120,000 starter home, or a $1,000,000 lavish home, we treat each home and each client with the same personal appreciation and respect. In addition to new homes, we offer other services including remodeling, renovations, remediation, home additions, home improvement, commercial construction, and more.
Our motto is "There Really IS A Difference". We believe that quality and efficiency are the main ingredients in new home construction. While we will always build your home to your specifications, we will also urge you to consider energy efficient building products and practices. Green building is not only healthy and efficient, it is simply the right thing to do. For example, some of the common materials and practices we use are low E windows, expanding foam around windows, doors, and drilled holes in top and bottom plates, cellulose or spray foam insulation in exterior walls and attic, ZIP system wall sheathing, TechShield radiant barrier roof sheathing, insulating interior walls for sound deadening, wood I floor joists, lowering wall sheathing over the floor joists for wall strength, and much more.
There are many more products and construction practices that can increase the quality and efficiency of your new home. It is our job to make sure that you are informed and offered the opportunity to take advantage of these options. All homes are not created equal. It is often the construction practices and materials that are unseen that really make the difference between a quality and energy efficient home, and a home that simply meets code.
While we may not be the cheapest bid you receive, you can rest assured that you will receive top quality craftsmanship and service. We care about our clients, and we care about our reputation. Your satisfaction is the key to our success. As our motto states, There Really IS A Difference". Please scroll down to view some of our projects.
· President of the Ocoee Region Builders Association (ORBA) 2007 & 2008
· Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer of ORBA
· Chairman of the Government Affairs Committee of ORBA
· Member of the Home Builders Association of Tennessee (HBAT)
· Chairman of the Local Leadership Committee of HBAT
· State Director of HBAT
· National Director of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
· Member of the Board of Directors of Cleveland Habitat for Humanity (6 years)
· Member of the Cleveland/Bradley Economic Development Council
· Member of the Cleveland State Community College Industrial Technology Advisory Council
· Member of the Cleveland Housing Board of Adjustments and Appeals
· Member of the Bradley County Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals
· Member of the City/County Civic Center Task Force
· Member of the Bradley/Cleveland 3 Star Housing Coalition
· Member of the Cleveland Plumbing Board of Adjustments and Appeals
· Member of the South East Tennessee Veterans Home Council
· Member of the Cleveland/Bradley Chamber of Commerce
· Member of the Bradley County High School Vocational Education Advisory Committee
· Executive Committee Member of the American Legion Post 81; Member of VFW Post 2598
· ORBA Builder of the Year 2007